• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Depression Sets In

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
By the dirth of posts here today, Sunday Morning-After-Tennessee, I surmise that indeed, classic post-defeat "depression" has set in. Even if we thought we were "ready", prepared for a more-one-sided beating than in fact occurred, we were all excited, then frustrated and let down by what turned out to be a contest after all--one that felt like we were unexpectedly IN until very late. In a way, a shellacking would have been easier to take.
I suppose I am putting up this thread not just to acknowledge that reality, but to provide a place for any and all to vent their own feelings in this regard.
So go ahead. Air your anger, disappointment, frustration--regardless of reason or logic, at least for the moment. Sometimes we just need to say the things going around inside...Get 'em OUTSIDE!
I'll get it started here with one of my own:
"Will we ever become a tough, tight, TACKLING DEFENSE again??!"
The couple of guys we've got who consistently "Do things right!" only make the rest look worse.
Team after team continues to tear us up when they have to, when a victory for US is in the offing if we just could do the job, stop a ground drive.
I know there are reasons, even exceptions--but the weekly failures are wearing me down.
I don't ask for solace. I just want it to stop.
So. Anyone else got any beefs they just wanna throw out here, get it off their chest?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema