• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Demps to miss season..................in indoor track

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Florida freshman tailback and track and field sprinter Jeffrey Demps will miss the remainder of the indoor track season after undergoing surgery, UF track and field coach Mike Holloway said Tuesday at UF’s All-sports press conference.
Steve McClain, assistant athletic director in charge of sports information, confirmed Tuesday that Demps had surgery done Wednesday in Philadelphia to repair the left abductor release in his groin.
According to both Holloway and McClain, Demps is expected to make a full recovery and should compete during the outdoor track season and spring football practices, which both begin in March.
“He’s going to be fine,” Holloway said. “I spoke with him this weekend. He’ll be ready to go for outdoor season, but it was something that was necessary to get done now because it could lead to worse things down the road. Obviously, I’d love to have Jeff out, but I understand Jeffrey’s a football player first. It does us no good if he falls off track and hurts himself worse and he can’t play football next year.”
Original HERE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema