• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Demarcus VanDyke

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
VanDyke says he's planning a "signing day shocker." Since he's committed to Florida right now, I don't know what to make of this? Maybe he is thinking about changing his mind and signing with a different school? His other option is the Miami Hurricanes, who would love to have the 6-2 4 star cornerback.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Most of the 'insider' types I have heard comment on this situation seem to think it is very likely we don't get Demarcus. This was even before the quote you just said was released. Obviously you hate to lose him, but with the types of recruits we are bringing in this year, opening up another scholarship might not necessarily be a bad thing. I trust the coaches and am not too worried about it.

lilChomp

VIP Member
He might be one of those players that is worried about the playing time , or lack thereof, if he comes to UF.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema