• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dawgs will have their day

News Bot

News Bot
But will it be today? Everything seems to be pointing in that direction. The Bulldogs have won five games in a row and are brimming with confidence. They have a quarterback who should be capable of shredding a young Florida secondary and a talented freshman tailback who likely will have success against a questionable UF run defense.
On the flip side, the Gators have lost three games in a row, confidence appears to be waning, the offense is struggling to score, the defense can’t get key stops and turnovers.
From the Florida perspective, this is a bad, bad matchup Saturday in Jacksonville. The way I look at it is that if Mark Richt doesn’t beat the Gators this season, he’s never going to. This is a game that Georgia should win by a comfortable margin.
But I think the Gators will be competitive and will manage to keep it close for three quarters. Having John Brantley back will be a huge boost for the offense, and the defense has actually shown improvement over the past six quarters, especially against the run.
I think Florida is capable of pulling the upset here. When you look at Georgia’s five-game winning streak (Coastal Carolina, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Vanderbilt), it’s not all that impressive. It’s really no different than the Gators’ four-game winning streak to start the season.
The difference in this game will be QB Aaron Murray, who threw for more than 300 yards against the Gators last season. He’ll be facing an even younger secondary on Saturday.
Murray will have a big day passing, Isaiah Crowell will rush for 100-plus yards and the aggressive Georgia defense will bring the heat on Brantley and force some turnovers.
The ‘Dogs will have their day. Finally.
Prediction: Georgia 31, Florida 17.

Source: GatorSports.com - Robbie's Playbook

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
I'm tired of his neg. B/S is he some bandwagon jumper during the Tebow days only or something. Nothing but neg coming from him. If we LOSE he gets the DOG Turd award of telling me he told me so....<CHOMP>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema