• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dawg here!

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
hey I just wanted to introduce myself, I live in Jacksonville Florida and own a hardware store just west of jacksonville. My football hierarchy goes, UGA first, SEC football second, college football third, then everything else fourth.

I am not here to rag or get the members of this board upset, I just know if you want to know about your opponents you have to go to the source!

- DawgyStyle

Welcome to the site! Have a good time.

As for traffic - sometime there are spurts of a bunch of posts and times where there is not much activity. We encourage people to let others know about Gator Envy!

Swampman

VIP Member
Hey, welcome to GE. This site is mostly active during football season as you could probably imagine. But theres a solid group of steady posters here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema