• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cops release Murphy, Larson tapes

News Bot

News Bot
St. Augustine police have released the 34-minute recording in the back of the squad car after Florida players Erik Murphy and Cody Larson were arrested on felony burglary charges.
In the recordings, Murphy, 20, and Larson, 19, both admit to underage drinking and trying to break into the car. Murphy, Larson and team manager Josh Adel didn’t know they were being recorded. First Coast News of Jacksonville first obtained the tape an hour ago
Murphy says during the tape, “They don’t have anything on us, we’re going to get off,” referring to the fact that they had not stolen anything from the car.
Adel said: “(Explative) that man. It doesn’t matter. My job was supposed to, I’m supposed to be looking after y’all. And y’all are (explative) going into (explative) cars that I said not to.”
“I know,” Murphy responded.
Florida coach Billy Donovan has suspended Murphy, Larson and Adel indefinitely. Donovan said Tuesday he is gathering more information into the arrest before making any decisions into disciplinary action.

Source: GatorSports.com - Hoops Scoop

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema