• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Come Support A Fellow GATOR FAN!

inthestands

Gator Fan
Hey guys this is Scott... My friend and I do a radio show called "In The Stands With Matt & Scott" on the internet. Come hang out and listen to the show and chat with us. It is every thursday night at 6:15. I am a huge Gator and Matt is a Bulldog so I wanna overrun the room with Gator fans. It's a pretty cool sports radio show and we do this commercial free version every Thursday on the internet. So go to www.nowlive.com and check it out. Thanks!

inthestands

Gator Fan
OH well... we also podcast it... I'll try to figure out how to post that, or email me at [email protected] and I'll tell you where you can go to listen to the podcast... but if you have any friends who might be able to listen let them know for me please.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema