• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chompin' at the Bit

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even with all the things I enjoy about summer, it's always a long downtime between The 4th and the first week of the season--but this year it seems somehow, longer, deeper, filled with so many more questions than we've faced in the last few years. Fact is, this time we really don't know very much at all. Part of that is by design, part by circumstance: a closed camp all spring, all the attrition since, new coaches, new offense, new defense, new people all over the field with a whole new approach. After years as the experts' ever stronger pick, this summer the mags are all mainly ignoring us.
I don't mind that part--it's a good time to be (hopefully) underestimated.
I don't like to rush time, and I know it will get here soon enough, but like most Gators I'm ready now, and I just want to get to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema