• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can South Carolina Win the SEC East?

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
The SEC East is going to be very tough this year.

Georgia and Tennessee are always good (although they had down years in 2006). South Carolina is an upstart team with some potential. Now a few years with Spurrier, they should be a lot more competitive.

Do you think South Carolina can win the SEC East? Or is it too improbable for FL, GA, and TN to all have down years?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think it is definitely possible. If they somehow pull out wins verse 2 of the 3 big boys couple with the fact that we knock each other out a little. It could definitely happen, they have enough talent and a good enough coach.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
thats the biggest knock on the sec. they are so good nobody can escape, they beat each other up. thats what happened to uf, if uf would have come out of that stretch through the sec and not lost to auburn we would have been talking about whos #2 osu or michigan? Florida was a lock at 1 if they came out unbeaten but the strength of the sec makes it hard for any team to come out sitting pretty but the one that does, as we saw this year, goes far. I think give sc another year, we really saw at the end of the year what uga was capable of, and tennessees defense will be a beast with eric berry, but sc will be crazy good but I think give it another year, let this incoming class get used to the speed then we will talk

Amanda371

VIP Member
It could definitely happen, but I don't think this will be USCe's year. Hoping it will be ours again :) Gotta love it. lots of crazy scenarios are always possible in the SEC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema