• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can losing ever be a good thing?

sammy

VIP Member
Can losing a football game in college ever be a good thing? If the Gators never had lost against Auburn last year, do you think they still would have won the National Championship? Maybe a team needs to get knocked down, so they can pick themselves up and see what they're truly made of.

sbq80

VIP Member
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!
Losing a football game or any game for that matter is never "a good thing"

A close game here & there maybe, having to come from behind in a game yes but losing NO!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i think a team that loses a game is way better than a team that goes undefeated

but in the college football system, losing is never a good thing

preachinGator

VIP Member
I guarantee if we lose 1 game this year....we will not go to the championship game. Only 1 commentator that I have heard has picked Florida over Louisiana to go against USC for the NC.

"They" are all against us!!! Just look at the AP poll. What happened to Fl. and Okla. And Tex. is still hanging around. And Who has USC played in comparison. And......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema