• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cameron Heyward to announce

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
It looks as though Craig "Ironhead" Heyward's son will also be announcing today. He is a 4 star DT on both sites and is 6'6 280 or so. He should be announcing this afternoon.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We lost this one to Ohio State (they had to eventually beat us at something). Would have been nice to get him as we could use more depth at DT, but that's the way recruiting goes.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
OSU probably offered his a little extra incentives $$ if you know what I mean
I see what you are saying and I know it's fun to always claim stuff like that when we don't get the players we want. However, I think we (UF fans) should be bigger than that. These kids have the right to choose to go elsewhere (though I don't see why they would want to) and we shouldn't automatically say that something like them being paid off was the reason. I know you didn't mean anything by it, but it just kinda brought the topic up for me. I also think that we should stop automatically changing our stance on a player as soon as they commit. Everybody can be all excited about a player and then as soon as they commit we say we didn't really want him. I can't say that I am completely innocent of this as it can be kinda natural, but in a lot of ways its foolish. I see other teams fans do both of these things all the time and I think it is ridiculous, so I think UF fans should try to avoid doing it. Anyways, that's enough of a rant from me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema