• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Calathes position

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What position are you most comfortable with Nick Calathes playing? He can play PG, SG, and even SF.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I trust him anywhere, but he is a great passer, so as long as our offense gets him the ball then i think it doesn't really matter

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I believe his FUTURE (NBA) is at the PG position. He has Steve Nash like assist ability, and I truly believe he could get 8-12 assists a game in the NBA. But right now it would suit our team best for him to play SG or SF, depending on the matchups. But he will still get his 5-7 assists and 4-6 boards.

Swampman

VIP Member
I believe his FUTURE (NBA) is at the PG position. He has Steve Nash like assist ability, and I truly believe he could get 8-12 assists a game in the NBA. But right now it would suit our team best for him to play SG or SF, depending on the matchups. But he will still get his 5-7 assists and 4-6 boards.

Calathes has his work cut out for him if he wants to play in the NBA.

He's got a ton of talent, but won't come close to what Steve Nash can do.

I think we need to place him as the 3 man next year.. (SF)

We got Lucas at point, Allen and SG...

But shift him to PG when Lucas comes out.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Calathes has his work cut out for him if he wants to play in the NBA.

He's got a ton of talent, but won't come close to what Steve Nash can do.

I don't think he'll ever lead the NBA in assists or win an MVP award. As I said, close to what Steve Nash can do in terms of assists. 8-12 is very good. He has great vision. Now will he make all his teammates better and lead them to the playoffs and beyond? That is yet to be seen. Don't count him out, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema