• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brace yourself for the Tennessee Fan !!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
51234887_281e5b4f86.jpg

KiNito

Gator Fan
haha well i havnt really been a common poster here but im a good friend id say of 2bits

SADLY im from Tennessee but ofcourse Im not one of those people who cheers for there state mainly because i just have never been one that likes the tennessee program and along my journey i began to watch Florida football and became a big fan since 1997 so this is my 10th year as a gator fan and i cant wait for a 3 year win streak over tennessee!!!

oh and our bathroom is Tennesse and my bedrooms gators so ive always told the family

Shit on the Vols Sleep with the gator

lol

GoVols

Gator Fan
Those folks are actually from Kentucky, there program just sucks so bad they became UT fans.

We shall see who is laughing come tommorrow though

KiNito

Gator Fan
Well it will be a good game aslong as Angie completes some passes and trys to get some yards and not do a baseballl slide....god angie shoulda been in baseball man hes a master of the slide

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema