• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Billy Napier on the 2022 victory over Utah

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
There is an ESPN article that talks about Napier and how well he is cleaning up the locker room of selfish players. Apparently the evidence has been there all along but we have failed to notice. Check out this video of Amari Burney sealing the victory over Utah with an interception and everyone but Brenton Cox is celebrating. I have seen this video many times but today was the first time I noticed Cox walking off the field without the rest of the team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah--Wow...The guy just couldn't possibly care LESS, it seems by his behavior, body language.
Right there in foreground--but I never noted it before either!
Goes a LONG way in explaining all that subsequently played out with Cox...AND Billy's general program to "change our culture", get RID of the sulky "ME ME ME!"-guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema