• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best Gator Pro

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Who do you think will be the best Gator pro of the players that have a chance to be drafted this year??

I think it will be Reggie Nelson.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I would probably agree on Nelson. However, I could see Moss potentially being a monster at DE. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he became a Pro-Bowler.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Down the line, I think Dallas Baker could be a solid pro. He is going to end up being a steal of the draft if he drops to the late 3rd or 4th round.

And if we're talking about longevity, Chris Leak could be in the NFL for 15 years as a 2nd or 3rd stringer.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
the florida recievers do typicaly well in the nfl, look at the pats they have 4 of them. and its the touch down maker we are talkin bout, hes a beast. but reggie will have the most impact early on, moss will be a stud, chris needs to get drafted by the likes of washington somewhere with qb issues that likes to pass. Brandon Siler is going to be huge, ala crowder with the dolphins stepping it up. I dunno I think it all depends on who they go too, if nelson goes to a team that has a good safety and converts back to corner I think he has issues, is moss goes to a team where he has to compete to be a back up his first year he has issues, and dont forget ray mcdonald, he was huge for us. its tough it depends on the draft after that I think it will be an easier say

rawdog

VIP Member
Mac Daddy has bad knees though, I don't see him being a huge factor in the NFL, at least not in his rookie season.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Reggie Nelson is the smart choice. He has potential to be a stud for years to come. I think he can be better than Lito Sheppard. I'd love to see the Jags draft Reggie, although I doubt he'll be there by the time they pick.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Reggie will be a great player like Lito, and he will become great quickly, Baker will also be a great player, but it might be a few years before he is nationally recognized as great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema