• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball tickets/games

Anyone going to any games this year? I'm a huge baseball fan and i'll probably attend a few this year. Does anyone have season tickets or does anyone know the pricing of the games???

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I have gone to a good majority of the games so far and plan to continue to. I'm not a season ticket holder, but since I'm a student I can get in free. I know that the Tuesday games are usually $1 nights so general admission tickets are $1 and you can get soda, water, hot dogs, and popcorn for $1 each.

On a normal night general admission is $4.

Believe me, it is definitely worth it. There is nothing like sitting out at a ballgame when the weather is nice and watching the Gators play. I recommend you try and make it out to a few games.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Ohh so ANY game is 4$ admission??? I went to a dollar game 2 years ago. So it's only 4$??
That's what I found on Gatorzone in the Season Ticket brochure. It said single game general admission was $4. But I thought I saw $8 at the FSU game so I'm not positive about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema