• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball team

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Anybody got any information regarding this year's baseball team? I'm actually pretty excited about following the team this year. It's my first year actually living in Gainesville and I plan on going to several games. I'd love to find out a little bit more about this year's team and an outlook for the season if anybody has kind of a Gator baseball 'scouting report'.

Also, what's the student section like at the Gator baseball games? Does it fill up at all or ever get rowdy to any extent?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I've only been to a handful of Gator baseball games. I sat on the 3rd base side. I think students get in free, or atleast they used to. Now maybe you have to pay a couple dollars, unless you go after the game has started. I didn't really notice a student section in the stadium. There were a lot of students on the 1st base side. Mostly it's parents that go to the games. It doesn't get too rowdy.

lilChomp

VIP Member
After last year's extremely disappointing season, I would expect the Gators to bounce back and be at the top of the SEC. I know expectations were high last year because we had gone to the College World Series the year before.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema