• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball developing nicely

ReelGatorDoc

Gator Fan
Tonights game again showed how deep we are in talent. Coach Sully is working hard to develop the team depth in all aspects of the game. I like how this guy prepares a team in the off season and during a mid week game.

We had multiple players with extra base hits and this was up and down the line up.

The pitchers were given time on the mound to get used to the feel of the game. We have a lot of pitchers and I guarantee that we will need every last one of them.

Keep up the intensity guys, sure is fun to watch:Banane29:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I totally agree. I love this team so far. Obviously its too early to tell much, but I like what I see.

I'm also really impressed with O'Sullivan so far. As of now I would see that Foley definitely made the right choice again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema