• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

An early look at 2009

Rivals has already come out with their top 100 recruits for 2009. Obviously this is way too early to truly know the top 100 for next year, but USC is already on an insane pace. They have 5 of the top 100 already committed including the #1 recruit QB Matt Barkley. UF's lone commit for 2009 was not in the top 100. On a good note, many recruits mention us as a team they are considering.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/players/02/07/rivals.100/index.html?eref=T1

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I wonder if we were to send out all the gator hotties, if they could recruit, I mean girls do have there way with boys ;) LOL

I remember hearing that in the past there were Gatorettes that would accompany recruits. I could be wrong, but I do not think that is allowed any longer. Most schools did it from what I understood.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well thats a shame, cuz I was just thinking, I could go around to high schools, especialy the one I went too, and do alittle smilling, nothing nasty tho LOL, give'em my sexy wink LMAO j/k ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema