• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ACC: All-time low?

Swampman

VIP Member
Has the ACC hit an all-time low? I can't remember it being any worse than this. The ACC could be the worst conference in America.

sbq80

VIP Member
FSU has looked real bad so far & they are definetly no longer ACC top dogs, they are mid level ACC team now.
The ACC still has BC, GT, Wake Forest & Virginia Tech up there. Are they the SEC....NO, "weakest conference in America" LOL, NO

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
so far the ACC is looking weak but Clemson's D looks like one of the best in the country

and the Big 10 is a joke this year... i used to think the rank from toughest to least toughest went SEC, Big 10, ACC, Pac-10

now i think its SEC, Pac-10, ACC, Big 10

Pac-10 is REALLY improved... i dont think anyone should be calling them Pac-1 anymore

sbq80

VIP Member
its actually quite a possibility...OSU has done well to..but they have played NO-ONE
Its a good thing they played no one. They were up 3-2 @ the half vs Akron,
3-2 @ home, in front of 100,000 fans, then could only score 20 for the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema