• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AC Leonard decommits

says UF isnt the place for him prolly cuz we havent used a TE much this yr if at all SMH

he was ranked #12 in the state on rivals and one our biggest recruits so far this yr

The Zooker

VIP Member
Don't blame him. Offense is looking anemic. And we are chock full of young star TE's -- Reed, Burton, Christianson. He'd be lucky to get on the field as a junior. Star players don't want to hear that.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
A.C. Leonard grades out a champion for re-committing to a team in shambles. He must think he has something to offer to fix the program. He already has shown he has heart, so that is a good start.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Perhaps I spoke too soon. AC Leonard is now suspended from high school football and is rumored to have stated that he only committed to UF to get the recruiters off his back. Rumor is that he will actually commit elsewhere.

Right now, I will assume he is genuine in stating that he will come to UF and despite a troubled HS career he could grow as a person and be a great addition to the Gator Nation. I'm trying to be positive here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema