• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

7-0

awebbf5

VIP Member
i think the offense could have played a lil better but we won and the d was great,tebow might not even get invited for the heisman this year,the numbers wont be there.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I agree. Tebow won't be getting a Heisman, but at least the team looks good overall so far. Let's see how they do against stronger teams like Ole Miss and Georgia.

awebbf5

VIP Member
i dont think myer has opened the offense up either,i think hes just been calling plays that he know's we can win against the type of competition were playing,maybe lsu and georgia we will see alot of more explosiveness.Only thing we really lost on offense was bubba caldwell,we should be putting up numbers like last year.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i dont think myer has opened the offense up either,i think hes just been calling plays that he know's we can win against the type of competition were playing,maybe lsu and georgia we will see alot of more explosiveness.Only thing we really lost on offense was bubba caldwell,we should be putting up numbers like last year.

I agree... the coaches have way more on offense that i think they are saving, which if true, should be awesome to watch!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I love Tebow's signature jump pass. I can't believe teams still can't recognize it and scheme against it.

awebbf5

VIP Member
he will never have one as good as the one against lsu his freshman year.when he pulled his legs up like he was shooting a jumpshot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema