• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

5-2 Arizona ranked, and 8-1 Florida isn't?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
So the two time defending champions are 8-1 so far this season, yet aren't ranked in the AP or ESPN Polls. Yet 5-2 Arizona is ranked 22. What gives?

dvine1586

Gator Fan
It's making me mad that they haven't ranked the Gators. They're doing a good job . . . I guess they are waiting to see if they can keep it up against tougher teams but who knows. They're proving themselves to be better than anyone expected thus far . . . Let's just hope they keep it up.

nismodrift

VIP Member
I think if we demolish OSU, we'll become ranked. We were ranked the week we versed FSU, 25, then lost it. but when Conference games come if we keep up, then people will rate us, I think Florida's always been underrated. . .

UFboy207

Gator Fan
we haven't proven ourselves, if we get ranked later well have to earn it. theyre not giving us anything for granted just becuz we won back to back championships, we lost our whole team last time.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
It's all based on our schedule right now. We've played a bunch of nobody teams and a decent FSU team. When we played the one decent team on our schedule we were completely exposed. We have to prove ourselves more then that to get ranked. I personally like us flying under the radar for now. This team doesn't need the added pressure of living up to the hype of being ranked. Let them just keep improving and hopefully they can make some noise once they get into the SEC schedule.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema