• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2nd-tier Appalachian State stuns No. 5 Michigan 34-32

preachinGator

VIP Member
Oh Man!!!
This is a day to remember. Last year...we got cheated. We should be having a rematch. The GATORS aren't even that good. Ohio St. will clean their plow.
And all I heard in the Mich. press conference.....we beat ourselves. HA!
Appalachian St. (They deserve to have their name spelled out not abbreviated) :bananajump: :Banane25: :Banana: :) BROUGHT IT!!!
And I repeat, Go GATORS!!!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Oh my gosh....I saw most of that game. When I wasn't switching to the VT game.....only watched those cause I couldn't find the Gators game. That Michigan game was amazing. I thought Michigan was "all that" or supposed to be. They look okay, but not what I would have though to see for a team ranked in the top 10.

The College Football Overdrive guys were saying they don't think Michigans got the talent this year???? Do ya think?

Go Gators!!!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
That's why they play the games.

Sucks for Michigan to have their season over after the first week.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Michigan

Heyyy Mrs. GATORVIRGIN
Michigan has always been one of those teams that the "pollsters" always want to give a good ranking at the beginning of the season. Penn St., Ohio St., USC, Texas, and the list goes on. And at the end of the year they just aren't in your words...."all that."
Granted, Ohio St. and USC are good programs. But we showed the world how "good" Ohio St. is (or isn't). As has been said in different threads, it is about money. Hopefully, one day, there WILL be a playoff system.
I am terribly sorry you missed the game. I hope you read my thread on the rerun on Sunday morn
Mr2Bits,
It ain't over till its over. "They" are already talking about Michigan winning their championship and having a "shot" at the national Championship.
HMMPHHHHH

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
michigan has one of the best QB's, one of the best RB's and one of the best WR's in the nation.... how can u say they dont have talent???

its just their defense is not too good

preachinGator

VIP Member
Michigan

Cali Gator, if you were referencing me, I didn't say they didn't have talent. I said they were not a #5 team. Just like I don't have Texas at #4. Or Arkansas at #21. I believe Arkansas is more of a #14 - 15. And Auburn at #18, give me a break, they are a better team than that.
Anyway, Michigan is good. USC is good. West Va. is good. And the point is this. It can happen to anyone, but it happened to Michigan and a #5 team doesn't let it happen like it did.

gatorcrazy23

Gator Fan
i just want to know how michigan sucked soo bad. They went from being in the national tital race to lossing to a D-1AA school... Major props to Appalachian State!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema