• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2012 Florida commit Brian Poole will visit Notre Dame

travisduncan

Gator Fan
Brian Poole Jr. out of Bradenton Southeast High School is a top-ranked cornerback for next year's class. He gave his verbal to the Gators back in June. He's being recruited by Gators defensive back coach Travaris Robinson.

Poole recently asked his football coach at Bradenton to set up official visits again despite the fact he is committed to UF, according to the South Bend Tribune.

He'll take an official visit to Notre Dame this weekend....the reasoning behind that is just to enjoy the experience according to published reports. It may be nothing more than a chance to see the Irish do battle against USC for what should be a fun weekend for one of the top corners in the country.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
CB is the one position that we may have pretty good depth at looking into the future. Roberson is already starting as a freshman, Riggs as a sophomore. Plus Pop Saunders gets time at the nickel as a freshman. But it would still be good to keep our commits!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If it IS "just for the experience", I can understand that...but if it's "hell with my commitment"-waffling, then "Ba-Bye--don't let the door hit ya in the @$$!" I am sick of no-character kids with a good highlight reel...We've got way too many of those already, right?

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
If it IS "just for the experience", I can understand that...but if it's "hell with my commitment"-waffling, then "Ba-Bye--don't let the door hit ya in the @$$!" I am sick of no-character kids with a good highlight reel...We've got way too many of those already, right?

RIGHT ON DRU....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema