• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

you're the GM of an NBA team.. who do you take?

UFtb

VIP Member
Noah, Horford, Richard, Brewer, and Green are all on the board. You're the GM of an NBA team and have needs at all those positions. Who do you take any why?

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i take horford, he seems to be devoloping at a faster rate than any of the other players. hes always kept his mouth shut and gotten the job done.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
i take horford, he seems to be devoloping at a faster rate than any of the other players. hes always kept his mouth shut and gotten the job done.

I told you guys. You didn't believe me but I told you. I was the only one that said Horford would be a better pro than Noah. It's Horford all the way. I love being right.:bananapowerslide:

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
I want Brewer

he can do it all

even though Green is my guy I want Brewer simply for the fact he can do so much

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Horford. Gatorguy8, you aren't the only one that has been saying it, I've felt that way for a while too. I think he fits in the NBA better because he has great post moves and can also step out and hit a mid-range shot. He has worked on improving himself for the NBA more than Noah it appears and has therefore passed him.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Horford. Gatorguy8, you aren't the only one that has been saying it, I've felt that way for a while too. I think he fits in the NBA better because he has great post moves and can also step out and hit a mid-range shot. He has worked on improving himself for the NBA more than Noah it appears and has therefore passed him.

Oops. :eek: Sorry about that. I guess it felt like it because I was one of the only ones. Horford seems to be more sound in every area of his game.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
this is the order in which i'd pick

1. Horford - explained by everyone else
2. Brewer - he can do it all (just like blueshoesnb said)
3. Richard - he is improving very fast and reminds me of Haslem
4. Noah - he hasn't shown much improvement, but he is still a beast (very close to being #3 on my list)
5. Green - he still needs to grow, his game isn't at the same level as the other 4... i think he shot too much in the beginning of the season, but he is taking better shots now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema