• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Woohoo - Drinks are on the house!

timbok

VIP Member
congrats to Tebow,even for Tebow...congrats
All men with the name Tim are great (me = tim )

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Congratulations to Tim and all the other nominees, just being there is an accomplishment. I had me, my mom, my best friend Jasmine, and her family all at my house, and when he won we all screamed so loud that they could probably hear us in NYC.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Congratulations to Tim Tebow! What an amazing young man. I know everyone heard him say First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. then went on to say thank you to everyone else.

Did you notice that after the presentation show that ESPN was giving their news that they CUT (edited) Tebows speech by cutting out the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ part? They started his speech right after that. Shame on them. His whole life has been about his relationship with Jesus and they CUT it out!!!

Believe me, I could go on but I think you understand.

Go TEBOW and Go GATORS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema