• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will the gators make the tourney

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Being the two time defending champs certainly will give us a nudge if the Gators are a "bubble team".

Unless the Gators have a serious melt down in February, they should be a lock at making the tourney at this point. They're 18-3 and even if the Gators finish out 5-5 they'll have 23 wins.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think we definitely should be in now, but there is still work to be done. I was looking at it earlier today and came to the conclusion that I thought 5-5 would lock us in, though we still might need to win 1 in the SEC tourney. There are some very winnable games still upcoming and then some that will definitely be tougher and could go either way. We need to make sure to win those games that we should win and then hopefully scratch out some of the rest. I like the position we are sitting in now a lot better then at this same time last week though. :cool: :gator:

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
We are not a lock yet. We should be, but we aren't due to our schedule. The win over Vandy helped a lot though. To guarantee a spot, I think we either have to:
1) split our regular season games w/Tennessee
2) go deep in the SEC Tournament

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema