• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will the Gators make a BCS Bowl game?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Kind of seems like a joke right now, but do you think the Gators could make a BCS Bowl game with 3 losses?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Kind of seems like a joke right now, but do you think the Gators could make a BCS Bowl game with 3 losses?

Well if we get to the SECCG then we will because we would get second place in the SEC, which is an automatic BCS bowl bid. But if we don't get second in the SEC then the answer is most likely no way.:(

awebbf5

VIP Member
alot of things have to fall perfectly for us,our luck tenessee will lose 2 games and georgia will only loose one, i think kentucky will beat georgia though.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
alot of things have to fall perfectly for us,our luck tenessee will lose 2 games and georgia will only loose one, i think kentucky will beat georgia though.

Agreed. But there certainly is a GOOD CHANCE Tennessee and Georgia drop at least one game in SEC play the rest of the season.:Banane29:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well here I go again, remember this is a girls opinion ;) But I think we have just as gooda chance as tenn or georgia, we're not out by no means!!~!~ and until we're mathmaticaly out, I'll say right now we're going to Atlanta ;)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I already laid out what has to happen for us to get in. But 2nd in the SEC doesnt assure us anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema