• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will players return for next year?

ilovegators

VIP Member
Do you think that with a loss, guys like Haden, Dunlap, Hernandez and the Puncy twins will want to return next year to try and win a championship? Or does it not matter so much with them because they already got a ring?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
They got a ring, and next year is a rebuilding year. I see a mass exodus of players.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
same here i think most will leave but i still think we have a really good shot at winning the east and the sec.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Dun@$$ can leave, Haden more than likely gone, the Twins should stay (OLineman usually don't get drafted in the first round with the expection of the LT), and Hernandez well 50-50 (I heard he's too short for TE).

mjfan23

VIP Member
If the twins stay this offense could be very good next year.

Defense could be a different story, but then again cant get much worse than last night :mad0235:

Escambia94

If the twins stay this offense could be very good next year.

Defense could be a different story, but then again cant get much worse than last night :mad0235:

The difference needs to come in coaching. 2008 and 2006 were textbook "Urban Way"--discipline, gameplan, execution. 2009 was luck, Tebow, controversy, and distraction.

Escambia94

Dun@$$ can leave, Haden more than likely gone, the Twins should stay (OLineman usually don't get drafted in the first round with the expection of the LT), and Hernandez well 50-50 (I heard he's too short for TE).

I say Dunlap should come back and earn his way back onto the team. His draft status may be questionable. His parents want him to get a degree. Let him come back and earn our "forgiveness".

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
They're all leaving b/c this is the last year they all can make ridiculous amounts of money as a rookie. Next year the new cap will kick in and that will severly hinder their max contract capabilities.

Escambia94

They're all leaving b/c this is the last year they all can make ridiculous amounts of money as a rookie. Next year the new cap will kick in and that will severly hinder their max contract capabilities.

I did not know that. Well, there goes my idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema