• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Knight follow Boynton to UF?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Last July, as summer-league teammates, Kenny Boynton and heralded 2010 point guard recruit Brandon Knight led Team Breakdown to a national Amateur Athletic Union championship.

Could that dream backcourt tandem team up again at Florida?
Both are from the Fort Lauderdale area and both are friends off the court. On the court, the two were rivals during last winter’s high school season. Knight’s Pine Crest High School team eliminated Boynton’s American Heritage team by a point in heartbreaking fashion during last February’s state playoff regional semifinals. Boynton missed the front-end of a one-and-one free-throw attempt in the closing seconds. Early the next morning, Boynton was back in the school gym, working on free throws.
The 6-foot-3, 185-pounds Knight is more of a pure point guard than the 6-2 Boynton. Knight is the top-rated overall player and top-rated point guard in the Class of 2010.
Already, Knight has received scholarship offers from Florida, Kentucky, Duke, Miami, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Syracuse and Connecticut.
“I talk to him,” Boynton said. “What I basically tell Brandon is that I definitely want him to come here, but choose what’s the best situation for you.”
Boynton and Knight have been photographed together before on magazine covers. Rarely have two players as talented and just a year apart have come from the same region.
“I think (Florida) would be a good situation for him, but if Brandon feels like another school is the best situation for him, then go off what you feel,” Boynton said. “I push Brandon, but I don’t overdo it because I know he has AAU and another high school season to do. I know being in his situation it gets tiring when people are trying to tell you what school to go to.”
ORIGIN....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema