• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will a sophomore ever win it again?

UFboy207

Gator Fan
i'm sure. Tebow may be the first but i mean think about how many more years of football are left to be played. i dont think its out of the question to say a freshmen will win it at some point

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I can see it happening again in the future. Whoever it is though is going to have to have exceptional talent, but I think now the voters aren't afraid to vote for a sophomore. Tebow opened some doors by winning.

Good for him.... :)

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I think so. Tebow opened the door, so it should be a little easier. Talent won't be enough for a freshman or sophomore to win though. Name recognition is a huge part of why Tebow won. If he wasn't on last years team getting the media attention that he was, then I don't think he would have won, even though his stats were amazing.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Michael Crabtree has a legit shot @ it

Sorry, but NO, he doesn't. He would have to not only have BETTER stats than last year, but his team would have to be much better.

But yes, a sophomore and freshman will win again. I don't know when, but it will happen.

sbq80

VIP Member
Well, I say he will have better stats & Tech will do better.
Will he win I have no idea, but than again neither do you.

Don't you think that over the course of College Football history, at least one Sophomore will win it again? I mean, at some point a Freshman will probably take it. Think about it.

That being said, Tebow was close to not getting it. You know if Dixon hadn't gone down and Oregon had made the BCS Championship he would've taken it, as ridiculous as that would've been.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema