• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wideouts Dunkley and McRoy transferring

travisduncan

Gator Fan
Florida announced Friday afternoon that wideouts Chris Dunkley and Javares McRoy have seeked and will be granted a transfer.

McRoy was an early enrollee who never played a game for UF and will now join his brother at Texas Tech.

"I enjoyed my time at Florida, but I really want the chance to play with my brother Ben, who is at Texas Tech,” McRoy said in a statement. “Florida has been very understanding and is giving me that opportunity.”

Dunkley was suspended earlier this spring for academic issues and did not play his freshman season because of injury.

Will Muschamp said in a statement: "We wish both of these guys the best of luck in their future endeavors, both on and off the field."

It's never good to lose two young guys at one position, but for the near future the Gators are solid at wideout.

irnndn

Gator Fan
I don't blame them one bit. If I knew Brantly was going to be my starting quarterback after the last miserable season, and continuing that miserable performance in the spring game - I'd want to go somewhere with a chance to win.

robdog

Gator Fan
You think they would want to stick around and see what Weis and Mushchamp has in store. But to each his own...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema