• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why did Georgia destroy us?

Gaturdfan#1

Gator Fan
Any thoughts? How did we get stomped so bad? Right now I am tasting the cold, blue steel of a shotgun barrel in my mouth after this devastating loss. I want to end it all. Please help me...

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Listen, ya ever heard the ol'e saying, ya can't win'em all? Even tho ya should win but you didn't for some odd reason? It's easy we are a young team with more than alot of talentl in the future, let georgia, auburn and LSU have there little "high" for right now. it'll all be ok ;)

divermike54

Gator Fan
Poor defense,questionable coaching at times,dumb mistakes (penalties). If Tebow's health (shoulder) is a prime concern, why not let him run with the ball with the understanding that he will try to avoid taking big hits on that right shoulder as opposed to being sacked (and slammed to the ground)6 times. Why not use C.I. more ? I don't understand the play calling that game. With so many weapons on offense why make the team one dimensional with using Harvin as our main weapon?

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Because we dont have a tailback. I agree James should have been back there but they werent hanging with Percy back there and C.I. wasnt catching the ball well and UGA was smart by going for his right shoulder whenever they could and making him cringe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema