• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why are you a Gator?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
We may have done this in the past, but it's fun every now and then ... especially for some new members... to share with everyone why you are a Gator.

I became a Gator during my senior year of high school when I was accepted to UF. I followed the Gators before then, but wasn't a big fan. Once I stepped onto the campus for the first time, the blood in my veins turned from red to orange and blue. Been a Gator ever since.

I grew up in a family that was split between FSU and UF. I always enjoyed UF success more that FSU success for some reason. I was accepted to the few schools I applied to, but UF was the easy choice. Go Gators!

Kevin

Gator Fan
We may have done this in the past, but it's fun every now and then ... especially for some new members... to share with everyone why you are a Gator.

I became a Gator during my senior year of high school when I was accepted to UF. I followed the Gators before then, but wasn't a big fan. Once I stepped onto the campus for the first time, the blood in my veins turned from red to orange and blue. Been a Gator ever since.
Im a Gator! I always pulled for them but all the gamecock fans really know how to smack talk up here so i have just grown to love the G8RS! Oh and another reason is because my other family members like the gamecocks and georgia so i love to rub it in their face whne florida kills them lol

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I've been a gator since I was 8 yrs old sitting on my daddy's lap watching gator football, I learned alot by watching him watching the gators, and since then I've been a gator fan, And one thing my daddy taught me as a little girl, never give up on the gators, cuz there a team that can never be counted out ;) so I've loved the gators 13 yrs of my life!!!! And I'll always be optimistic about MY gators!!!;) ;)

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
The choices were pretty simple

miami. in Coral Gables, more commonly called Sunshine U or Thug U. Too
many NCAA violations to count.

FSU. in Tallahassee. Better known as Free Shoes University. Dirty program
where they injure people on purpose, cheat, and let a 28 year old play
QB.

UF. in Titletown. Better known as Championship U. Flagship university of the
state of Florida and the university that other state schools aspire to be.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
both my parents are gators, but due to the military i grew up in Cali... my parents raised all their kids as Gators, but i seem to be the only one that passionately cares about them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema