• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who's going to Gator Growl?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Not me. Wish I was. It's my lil sister's bday so I've got some family coming in town and won't be able to make it to Gville.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
someday I'd like to go. Just never started going to that, I've got a great kid that doesn't need to hear all that "clean" humor yet :)
But maybe when he's a teenager, we'll add that to our traditions...

LOL! Oh shoot, I read the topic as " Gator Bowl " I'm so dumb :p I was thinking it said gator bowl..

No, I have never been to " gator growl "

zyonuf79

Gator Fan
Well I never been, please explain just what is it exactly?

It is the largest student run pep rally in America. They have it the Friday night before homecoming every year. They show skits and there are performances by comedians and bands.

I have been to four of them and I will go again once I move back to Florida.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
It is the largest student run pep rally in America. They have it the Friday night before homecoming every year. They show skits and there are performances by comedians and bands.

I have been to four of them and I will go again once I move back to Florida.
why ty for explaining that to me ;) And i'll have ta try and go sometime ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema