• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who wins LSU vs. Alabama ?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well Seeing That Florida Is The Only Team I Pay Attention Too, If I Had To Pick, I'd Want Alabama To Kick There Butts ;)

Well, so far LSU has done everything to let Bama win. It is now 27-17 Bama at the end of the 3rd quarter. I think it was 17-0 LSU at one point.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'm glad LSU won. I like neither but I like Satan and 'Bama less. Plus, I would rather LSU go undefeated the rest of the way, and beat any other SEC team in the SECCG besides us and get to the National Championship game and kill them like we did OSU than have a OSU vs. Oregon National Championship game. SEC comes first in my mind.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LSU has the west pretty much rapped up right? if so, then I want our guys to win the east "which I still say they can" and have a rematch between LSU and kick there butts, just to show them, there lil win in baton rouge was a fluke ;) ya know whata I mean sporty ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
LSU has the west pretty much rapped up right? if so, then I want our guys to win the east "which I still say they can" and have a rematch between LSU and kick there butts, just to show them, there lil win in baton rouge was a fluke ;) ya know whata I mean sporty ;)

Yes. And I wish to do the same. All I'm saying is if we don't make it to the SECCG I want LSU to win out and win it.:D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
See I tried watching other games, and I just don't get that exciting like watching the gators play, I dunno who knows, I might give it another chance LOL :D

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I cant stand Satan or DJ Hall and I like how Les Miles has guts in play calling so Im glad LSU won. Heck just makes our loss look better if they keep winning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema