• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who wants it more? Spurrier or Meyer?

ilovegators

VIP Member
I love this rivalry. Who do you think wants this win more? Spurrier sticking it to his old team? Or Meyer sticking it to the old coach Spurrier (the man who created Gator Football?)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I'm both ways on this one, I think they both won't it....spurrier to break a 3 game losing streak, and urban wants it to win out and put our guys in a better chance of winning the east.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Spurrier wants it, too but Meyer wants it more because it means so much for this year, next year, and recruiting.

nismodrift

VIP Member
of course both coaches it matters to, but it definitely matters to Meyer, this could mean another chance towards winning the SEC east and going for an SEC title win and is also a chance to get some more better recruits and also leave the season in a good note and his team morale up for next year. . .the year we should pwn. . . .

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
of course both coaches it matters to, but it definitely matters to Meyer, this could mean another chance towards winning the SEC east and going for an SEC title win and is also a chance to get some more better recruits and also leave the season in a good note and his team morale up for next year. . .the year we should pwn. . . .

That is pretty much what I said.;)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think Spurrier needs this win more in terms of recruiting. Meyer needs this win just to prove to all the die hard Gators that he is just a good a coach as Spurrier.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Meyer wants it more, I mean he wants to beat spurrier so people will forget all about steve and grace him.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Meyer wants it more, I mean he wants to beat spurrier so people will forget all about steve and grace him.

I agree. That is ONE of the may reasons Meyer wants to win more. People still to this day talk about how great Spurrier is. And it's TRUE. But if he were to lose, he would never hear the end of it. A win again the great SOS would shut those people up a little more.:D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema