• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who announces their leaving after the tourny?

Swampman

VIP Member
Who do you think will announce they are leaving UF to enter the NBA draft after this year's tourny?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm having a hard time not seeing the entire starting lineup (plus Richard) leave. Obviously Humphrey and Richard are gone since they are seniors. I think Noah, Horford, Brewer, and Green are all going to go as well. Green was the one I doubted, but he is having an awesome year so I think he is now gone as well. I would love to see any of them come back, but I doubt it happens. Let's just enjoy them while they are here.

UFtb

VIP Member
The only one I can see staying is Green. I feel very confident that Horford, Noah, and Brewer will be gone... plus like Phd said Humphrey and Richard are seniors so they'll be gone too.

Our team is going to have a nice new look to it next year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema