• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where to start ??

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
Sorry I went to my brothers house to check out the Big game and to burn some burgers. Everyone I'm at loss for words and I don't know where to start.But I got to vent.

TO THE DEFENSE:
This is the best I seen these men play. They pretty much shut down FSU. Sure there we're a few flags threw on them but from where I was sitting a Rock solid performance. Even towards the end when #22 threw the receiver down out of bounds. It was just pure disgust in my eyes driving him to do it. These men left everything on the field EVERYTHING. The only other thing I would of liked to seen them do is Knock JB,and Brissett out themselves. But for me I think were onto something very good with those men.

The Offense O Boy The Awfense :
JB will not make a pimple on the 3rd string QB's a$$ at Yale. Or a good wort. He sucked in the beginning and didn't never stop sucking. Until he got knocked out. Come on three INTs.

Brissett looks like he's trying his best but sometimes your best just isn't good enough. The kid is young and looks like he doesn't got a clue when the ball is snapped. It looks like he don't know where to begin or end the play. He's the deer in the head lights he's just stuck and going to get hit no matter what he does and I don't believe he could hit the side of a barn from five feet away. I think he would run into it not throw to it.

The Receivers looked OK though they dropped some passes that they should of caught. But they caught some that shouldn't of been caught. So I guess puts it 50/50..How ever you would like to see it.

The OL I don't even remember seeing them in the game. Were they even there? I thought it was just some FANS out there pretending to be playing football. 100% EPIC FAIL........They were nothing but sloppy messes every single one of them.

The RB's Well if football ever turns into the 100 yrd dash we will be ok we got the speed and size for that but to be running backs in the SEC Never. But I did see some dude named Joyer who preformed pretty good and even looked like a real running back but I must of been drinking to much because I didn't really see him I don't think.

Special Teams did pretty good going against the best punter in the country. But COME ON. Get the girls soccer team one day and pick the best one of them who can punt because The dude we got PUNTS like a one legged man in a a$$ kicking contest HE SUCKS.....

To the Coaches, DO YOU SEE ANY OF THE THINGS I SEE?????Is your eyes open???? This is the same stupid Awfense we've had all yr. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's the Offense there's no hiding it THERE IS NO OFFENSE. The same stupid dumb humm drum plays . If this is the product of going with the players strong points then we don't got much. If JB is our 1st, Brissett our 2nd Driskel our 3rd. Were through. Done. Stick the fork in us its over. We better get to recruiting some QB's , RB's, and linemen. I don't see even a sparkle of hope for them.

OK OC if their good enough then the fool might be you. You design and call the plays. YOU DO. So if we got the players the problem might belong to you. The same STUPID I KNOW HE'S GOING TO RUN PLAYS. I've seen little league football with better game plans the you. I will give you the benefit of the doubt this yr. but you better be pulling better players and plays out of your a$$ for next yr. I really can't put the plays off on the players if your the one calling the shots from the sideline.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Of course, I have followed a similar sequence of "inescapable logic" and arrived at the place you did in your last paragraph--only for me, it was to an actual solid conclusion--"no ifs ands or buts", as they say, certainly no "mights" or "maybes": the "Fool" IS our OC. The responsibility, and in most direct fashion the BLAME, rests with him. HE'S the one who installs the gameplans on offense, HE decides on the starting lineup, chooses to run the little backs, no matter what, even all banged up running them into the line, ignoring what we know are talented young men that are available AND healthy; HE'S the one that calls the plays, the same old plays, no variation. HE'S the one, the supposed "Master Mentor-of-Quarterbacks" who has made a complete MESS of the quarterback-picture going into the Spring.
I could go on...and ON, BELIEVE me, as to the stubborn and inflexible ineptitude that C. Weis has in truth brought into our midst at this of all crucial, inescapable turning points in the history of our beloved Program. Where I have always felt, and STILL feel, that since he got here Will Muschamp understands, believes in and ultimately LIVES AND BREATHES Gator Football, I have never felt for one MOMENT that this was the case for Weis: this was just "a good career move" with positive "upward potential" to put him and US in a better position "up the road"--"mutually beneficial" to BOTH of us, like a good, solid business deal. As long as it lived up to that "hype" in a practical and successful manner, fine--but it didn't, it ISN'T, and the fatal cracks have already begun to show and FAIL, giving the lie to the whole flawed idea. We're just the "latest college football program" to fall for the hype--but while for us it means perhaps a few extra years of frustration and disappointment, for Muschamp it could mean his failure and forfeiting OF a proper shot at success in his "Dream Job"--one he secretly harbored his whole life, and another equally "plum" position he already was tapped for and abandoned to take THIS one. That is some heavy, ironic stuff to process and DEAL with, especially in the life of a relatively young man.
I wish him, and US, better fortune than THAT--we DESERVE it, all of us, but "deserving" won't make a damn bit of difference here (it never does): only the actual ACTIONS of the crucial "MAN AT THE CENTER", in this case Coach Boom, can "break the jam", cut through the "Gordian Knot" and resolve all the problems and paradoxes locked seemingly immovable and unsolvable now.
(Once again, I find it unendingly interesting how these are the very concepts, theories and philosophies I was required to study, thoroughly understand and be able to apply at OCS, comprising as they do the contents of Sun Hsu's "The Art Of War", Go-Theory, Alexander's "Histories", The Discussions of Alcibiates, and The Campaigns of Belisarius, among others, and how valid and applicable they are in understanding and drawing I believe fast and unerringly accurate views and conclusions in analyzing differing approaches to strategy and tactics, AND evaluating their relative utility in matters pertaining to football-coaching, ON and OFF the field.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema