• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

what's wrong with gator football

GHOSTRIDER75

Gator Fan
1st 1/2 the team gets suspended for using stolen credit cards. Now your coach is fixing to get fired, and deservedly so. It has never been so good to be a LSU Tiger than NOW..

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YOU'RE judging US???
I don't mind fans of other SEC teams coming around, good-naturedly ribbing each other and/or commiserating. But coming by JUST to hassle us when we're down (something YOU folks should be able to relate to, btw)?
Hey man--I WAS gonna answer your q's and comments in friendly, good faith--but now I see you're just another forked-tonged LSU-Troll. In which case, you deserve no answer: we'll ignore you til you go away.
Of course, being what you are, you'll probably hang around mouthing off for quite a while anyway. But that's ok--it's not as if you have anything ELSE in your small life. I'm sure you'll try to stink up OUR turf as much as you can before finally slinking away. It's who y'all are.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ban this idiot mods
I will, if he continues in this direction...But I like to think we're better than that, better than nosy meddling fools who go out of their way looking to irritate. We can give him a chance to reconsider--or at least have the sense to back off on his own.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema