• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

whats everyone's fav. gator moment?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Mine is when we wasn't even suppose to be there, being looked over thought it would be a blow out,every sports writter wanted the OSU-Michigan rematch!!! "WRONG"!!!!!!! Florida--41 OSU---14 :D ;) Not to speak making history, gators beat OSU in Football and basketball for the national title... who else can say that...NOT TENN, GEORGIA, AUBURN, LSU or FSU, haha ;)

zyonuf79

Gator Fan
The last time I saw the Gators play in the swamp I will always remember. It was FSU, we won and my ticket was student price.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Prolly when we beat Arkansas for the SEC Title. I mean at the time we werent supposed to be playing OSU for the NC.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Mine would have to be in 96 when the announcers asked bobby bowden what happened after we blew out florida state in the nc,he just looked at them and said we just got our tails whooped.To me that was classic.

bingomama24

Gator Fan
mine would have to be the gator kentucky game we just went too! OHHH and when Gators beat the pants off of OHIO STATE! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Mine was when we beat Ohio State, because my best friend loves OSU and he was one of the ones who said we shouldn't have even been there. That 41-14 score, and then the basketball championship sure did shut him up for a while. Now he is all OSU is #1 again.:rolleyes:

sammy

VIP Member
Completely SMASHING OSU in the championship game last season was the favorite gator moment.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Tie: Killing FSU and OSU in the National Championship game, especially when were SUPPOSED to lose both games.:Banana:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema