• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What we learned last week (minus the called off Gator game, F--- the NCAA)

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I doubt Bama, OSU, and FSU will play in the playoffs. Bama with TA&M and Auburn (teams with better offenses than West Virginia who missed their chances in beating Bama) and SOW with Clemson and Ponzi U. Also I believe Florida has a chance in the SEC East with S Carolina sucking and not sold on UGA.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
My observations:
  • Georgia will run Gurley and Chubbs over most SEC defenses, maybe even Florida's. After the Gators play Tennessee and Alabama we can gauge our chances against the whipped puppies.
  • Alabama looks its most vulnerable on offense. I actually thought they would look better with Lame Kitten as OC.
  • aTm looks like a beast on offense, but I think that even the 2013 Gators could have beaten last week's Aggie defense.
  • LSU is LSU. They can beat any team with luck or skill, but they can lose to any decent team with bad luck or bad execution.
  • USCe looks extremely beatable. That defense is a humongous step backwards. The only difference from last year on defense is that they switched to a 3-4 base (still 4-2-5 nickel flex), and Brad Lawing is now at Florida. That could be a good sign for us that Lawing is a good coach if the Cocks are this lost without him. Even the loss of Jadaveon Clowney cannot account for this much bad defense.
  • Tennessee and Kentucky will look a lot prettier as they lose 5-6 games.
  • I am not sold on anything Mizzou except their pretty uniforms. They will win a few games just by confusing other teams, but their execution is suspect.
  • Auburn looks good, even without a thug at QB. I am a believer in Gus Malzahn.
As for the non-SEC teams:
  • Forced Sex University will probably win the national title again on hype and easy schedule unless the Gators can stop them. Louisville might expose them a bit.
  • Oregon looks good, but I find their uniforms more exciting to follow than their games.
  • USCw looks vastly improved. I feel bad for former Gator Josh Evans.

Last edited:

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I thought Bama D looked worse than their O but thinking about it more it was West Virginia. A SEC Defense will expose them. Either way, not the best team Bama has put on the field on years. LSU if they had trouble against Wisconsin though UW is a good team. I think LSU will lose some games. Also UK and UT will go 5-7, they play 12 games. Also really hope the Gators play today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema