• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What team will win the SEC Eastern Division?

What team will win the SEC Eastern Division?

• Florida

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Georgia

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Carolina

• Vanderbilt

• Total voters

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Florida of course. And whoever put Kentucky has a good sense of humor. There really should of only been two choices. We go 12-0 during the regular season. Games most likely to lose are Miami and FSU. I know, I know. You guys will say Georgia. I just don't see us losing that game. Motivation from last season alone should be enough.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Florida of course. And whoever put Kentucky has a good sense of humor. There really should of only been two choices. We go 12-0 during the regular season. Games most likely to lose are Miami and FSU. I know, I know. You guys will say Georgia. I just don't see us losing that game. Motivation from last season alone should be enough.

IMO games we're most likely to lose are Georgia and LSU. Also keep an eye out for Ole Miss. Houston Nutt and Jevan Snead will have that team headed in the right direction. And you all know how tough it is for us to beat the Rebels.

That being said, I don't see us losing any of those games.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
IMO games we're most likely to lose are Georgia and LSU. Also keep an eye out for Ole Miss. Houston Nutt and Jevan Snead will have that team headed in the right direction. And you all know how tough it is for us to beat the Rebels.

That being said, I don't see us losing any of those games.

I probably should of included LSU, since I did pick them to win the West. But I just DO NOT see them beating us at the Swamp. The reason I included Miami as a hard game is because it is still a rivalry game and they have nothing to lose and are playing for pride. That is a dangerous situation right there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema