• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What SEC team scares you?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
This year it has to be Tennessee. They are by far the best competition in the league and getting a split with them this year would be great (and if we could somehow sweep them, man that would be amazing).

ilovegators

VIP Member
Tennessee is certainly good, UK still scares me when we play them that last game of the year. If the Gators go on any kind of slide that could be a big time game.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Definitely TN...but we still go to UK and to Vandy, both good teams...and Mississippi State is not as bad as they were, good thing that one is at home. The young guys are maturing fast, but I still fear that we might have another meltdown like we did against Ohio State in December

sbq80

VIP Member
This isn't football sweetheat. We are talking about basketball.

Georgia sucks in basketball.

Not sure why you are calling me 'sweetheat' which I assume was supposed to be sweetheart but just the same, yea my mistake didn't read the forum title just read the thread title

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Right now Arkansas is scaring the crap out of me. They are loaded with seniors and making us look like a bunch of freshman (oh wait... we are).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema