• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Meyer wants in a OC.

I think They should go find someone new, because all the other coaches are just so good at what they are doing right now...But make sure the new guys is up to the huge job at Florida.

Meyer is all about trust though, He only trusted HArvin and Tebow last year and occasionally Caldwell and Ingram, So I am sure he will use that same mentality when looking for the next hire.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
''Is he going to give 100 percent? I hear that comment and I laugh inside because of course he's not. He's got a job to do,'' Meyer said.

I find that quote from the article to be odd. I would figure that Mullen would still give 100% to UF as a coach out of loyalty to Meyer and UF.

I find that quote from the article to be odd. I would figure that Mullen would still give 100% to UF as a coach out of loyalty to Meyer and UF.

Well part of that quote is referring to his job he is doing for MSU now: Recruiting and setting up some of staff, I think come after Christmas Mullen will be totally all for Florida, Like he was still the coordinator.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

If Mullen wasn't committed to helping UF try to win another National championship, I highly doubt Meyer would have asked him to stay on until after the game.

He wants someone he knows, Probably Billy G, but maybe Gregg Brandon i think his name is, former Bowling Green HC.

If Meyer doesn't hire somebody outside the organization, he'll likely promote from within; the two most likely candidates as far as I can see would be either Billy Gonzales or Steve Addazio. If that were to be the case, Meyer would likely hire a QB coach.

If Meyer doesn't hire somebody outside the organization, he'll likely promote from within; the two most likely candidates as far as I can see would be either Billy Gonzales or Steve Addazio. If that were to be the case, Meyer would likely hire a QB coach.

Yah exactly, If he promotes from within I think Brindise will take over as QB coach, i think i have the right guy I am thinking about, I wonder when they will make the decision, I also read for NCG a few other people will calling plays as well. Addazio and Meyer as well as Mullen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema