• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Well, My Gator Fans! The Longest Stretch.

BILLAGATOR

Gator Fan
Every Year At This Time, It Seems To Be The Longest Part Of The Stretch Waiting For The Time For Opening Kickoff! I Don't Know About The Rest Of You But "i Can't Wait"................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
2007 Schedule

Sat Apr 14 Spring Orange and Blue Game

Sat Sep 1 Western Kentucky Gainesville, FL 6:00PM(ET) --
Sat Sep 8 Troy Gainesville, FL 6:00PM(ET) --
Sat Sep 15 Tennessee Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Sep 22 at Ole Miss Oxford, MS TBA --
Sat Sep 29 Auburn Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Oct 6 at LSU Baton Rouge, LA TBA --
Sat Oct 20 at Kentucky Lexington, KY TBA --
Sat Oct 27 Georgia Jacksonville, FL TBA --
Sat Nov 3 Vanderbilt (HC) Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Nov 10 at South Carolina Columbia, SC TBA --
Sat Nov 17 Florida Atlantic Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Nov 24 Florida State Gainesville, FL TBA --
All home games in bold.
All dates and times subject to change.

Check out http://gatorzone.com/sched.php?sport=footb
Gatorzone has almost anything you wanna know....
Actually there's lots of info sites,
but I like to get it straight from the "gator's mouth" :)

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I'm going stir crazy too, waiting for kickoff... but I'm getting my son ready for gator football camp at the beginning of summer; we're watching lots of DVDs of old games; i'm staying here on Gator Envy :); I'm staying in touch with my internet gator friends on other pages; lots of things to keep my gator mind happy and busy!

On my myspace, I have a countdown until kickoff.... right now it says 3 mos, 2 days, 21 hours, 20 mins and 8 seconds....
yeah, I'm waiting patiently :) lol

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I'm going stir crazy too, waiting for kickoff... but I'm getting my son ready for gator football camp at the beginning of summer; we're watching lots of DVDs of old games; i'm staying here on Gator Envy :); I'm staying in touch with my internet gator friends on other pages; lots of things to keep my gator mind happy and busy!

On my myspace, I have a countdown until kickoff.... right now it says 3 mos, 2 days, 21 hours, 20 mins and 8 seconds....

I went to the Gator qb camp last year, it's a really good camp, they video tape you and hold a personal meeting and analyze the tape with you, thats something that almost no other camp has, ur son should be looking forward to it...

i cant go this year, but i am hoping i can attend again next year

Amanda371

VIP Member
I know it.. this is that time of year when I get kinda cranky.. basketball is over and football seems so darn far away. I can't wait to go to some games this year!!

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan

So, you have a myspace account. I am trying to start a group on there for gatorenvy.com posters. Would you be willing to join if I start a group? Spread the word if you or any one else is interested. Thanks :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema