• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome to Talk of the Town, The Blog

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Hey there, fellow Gators- I've wanted to start blogging for some time now, so what better time than now to launch "Talk of the Town" here in blog form.

Some of you may have read my blog-style posts in the Gator Envy forums in the past, and now I'll be able to share my passion for Gator football and Gator sports in general with you now, coming at you from the "House of the Mouse".

I'm thinking about some topics to discuss here in the blog as I'm writing this introductory post right now, and I welcome feedback from my readers on the various topics I plan to present in this blog. Also, if you hear of any news concerning Gator sports that's newsworthy (not gossip or rumor), please feel free to pass it on to me here!

Hope your seatbelts are fastened, Gator Nation - I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting and exciting ride for the month of January - especially with our basketball team beginning their SEC schedule and football recruiting headed into the peak period (in case you're wondering, I will be tuned in to the Army All-American Game this Saturday to see who else UF will be bringing on board this season!

As always, my best wishes and prayers go out to Coach Meyer and his family as he takes his much-needed leave of absense to get well and make some positive changes to his routine - I'll be discussing that in more depth in the very near future.

All in all, I hope you will enjoy this new venture, and as always -

IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema