• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome Coach BOOM

JvilleJohnny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFymPGlefmU]YouTube - Welcome Coach Muschamp[/ame]

This FIRED ME UP! Let's GO GATORS!!! BOOM!!:gator:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just remember: we'll face one of the most difficult strength-of-schedule's in 2011, and while VERY talented, this team will still be very young. I have a great deal of confidence in our new Head Coach, his OC, and the staff in general, but I still expect some bumps along the way, especially in the early going of the SEC-portion of that schedule. If we can stay healthy, it should be a good year nonetheless--and I believe we could be really formidable by late in the season. I see us making a full-on championship run in 2012--and thereafter.
However, youth, new faces everywhere, and completely new schemes on BOTH sides of the ball would seem to predict a time of growth and "learning on the fly". There being no substitute for game-experience, even with hard work and dedication by all throughout the spring and summer, the early portion of the schedule will likely be a bit rocky in terms of tightness and polish; the key will be how ready the squad is to learn from experience and grow together as a team. I believe that period in particular may require our patience and support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema