• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"We might have everyone come back on defense."

gogators9606

Gator Fan
We look very good and young..... If our d comes back and superman returns
we may be looking at a repeat.......GO GATORS

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
We're looking good so far for the next season; I for one don't see the heavy attrition on either side of the ball like we did on D back in 2006, which is indeed good news for us!

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Coach said on the Post Game press conference, that whatever happens, WE HAVE A VERY GOOD team coming back. You think he knows something that no one else knows?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
This is the direct quote from the press conference.

COACH URBAN MEYER: We lost our
entire defense two years ago. There's a chance
we might not lose any players on our defense.
Offensively we'll lose a few players but we've also
developed some great players.

nismodrift

VIP Member
he coulda jus been talkin bout the seniors a couple on the line jim tart and phil trautwein, louis murphy who is great, coopers gone i believe, ingram could stay off medical redshirt doubt it, kestahn moore, a few others seniors hopefully hes not talkin bout harvin or tebow

Tigers1996

Gator Fan
While I agree there will not be the heavy losses like 06 but if spikes, harvin or tebow leave there will be an adjustment.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I'll take this question beyond the players and say that UF needs to make sure that Charlie Strong stays. Next year should be a great year for this defense.

yea they need to give charlie strong a big bonus to keep him happy ive already heard his name tossed around for HC jobs a few times on espn since we won

and i think spikes is gone, it would be awesome if he stayed tho

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeJaX